Publisher Activision and developer Toys for Bob have released a Japanese live-action trailer for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time.
The video, titled “Crash Bannjikyuusu” (the latter is Japanese for “end of the line” or “it’s all over”) is a callback to the Japanese theme song for the original Crash Bandicoot. Originally made for commercials, it became the title screen song for the Japanese versions of the series starting with Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.